30 Sep Retreat coordinator
Retreat coordinator April-November 2021
Chicks on Waves is looking for a hands on lady with passion for surfing who is can connect with women. The Retreat Manager is responsible for the retreat, the staff and makes sure that our guests have the best holiday possible. You are in involved from the moment of booking till they are going back home feeling super zen and healthy. Key skills you need for this job are being flexible, very service minded and well organized.
• Make sure our retreat guests have the best holiday ever
• Take care of the Chicks on Waves staff
• Manage the bookings, enquiries and day to day challenges at the retreat
• Managing finances
• Making the work schedules and coordinate the weekly schedules with our surf school, yoga teachers, chef and non-surf activities
• You are responsible for the marketing this includes maintaining the Instagram, Facebook and website.
• Maintain good relationships with our partners
• Organize non-surfing activities
• Experience in customer service, tourismand/or sales.
• Experience in staff management.
• University or bachelor degree preferable in hospitality
• Fluent in English.
• Dutch is out most preferable.
• Familiarity with spreadsheets and Google docs.
• Great organisational skills
• Positive and an out going personality.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Passion for surfing.
• No 9 till 5 mentality
• A plus is a passion for food and yoga
What we offer ?
In house paid position
Does this appeal to you?
Super! Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Enter the name of the position in the subject line of your email.